Skip to content

Licensable Activities

The following activities need authorisation under the Licensing Act 2003

Sale by retail of alcohol

Supply of alcohol by a club

Regulated Entertainment such as music, films and plays - For more information including exemptions see here

Sale of hot food and drink between 23:00 and 05:00 

Share this page