We deliver a range of food hygiene and health and safety training courses in our well equipped training facility at Ebley Mill, Stroud.
Current courses include:
- Introductory certificate in food safety (half day)
- Foundation certificate in food safety (one day)
- Foundation certificate in occupational health and safety (one day)
- Principles of risk assessment (one day)
- Fire safety awareness (half day)
- Dealing with violence and aggression at work (half day)
Successful candidates on our food safety and occupational health and safety courses will be awarded a nationally recognised certificate of achievement by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health.
If you have a number of staff who require training we can deliver courses at at a venue of your choice. We can provide all of the necessary training aids; all you need to do is provide a suitable learning environment and refreshments. Please call us for a quote on: 01453 754473 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page was last updated: 19 September 2017