We deliver a range of food hygiene and health and safety training courses in our well equipped training facility at Ebley Mill, Stroud.
Courses in 2022
- Foundation certificate in food safety (one day)
- The course will help you understand more about the importance of good food preparation. You’ll learn about training and cooking practices such as keeping yourself and your work area clean and hygienic, how food becomes contaminated and steps to reduce this. You will also learn how foodborne, pest and physical contamination pose serious health risks and the controls to reduce these risks.
- To be held on the following dates in the Council Offices, Ebley Mill, Stroud:-
Thurs Feb 24th 2022
Thurs Apr 14th 2022
Thurs Jun 23rd 2022
Thurs Sep 22nd 2022
Thurs Oct 27th 2022
Thurs Dec 1st 2022
- Dates for the following Health and Safety Courses in 2022 will be announced soon:-
- Foundation certificate in occupational health and safety (one day)
- Fire safety awareness (half day)
- Dealing with violence and aggression at work (half day)
Successful candidates on our food safety and occupational health and safety courses will be awarded a nationally recognised certificate of achievement by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health. Short courses are recognised by a Stroud District Council certificate of attendance.
Whole day courses cost £62.00 inc VAT and half day courses £38 inc VAT per candidate. Payment will be taken by card at the time of booking and cancellations made less than 3 working days before the date of the course will not be entitled to a refund.
If you have a number of staff who require training we can deliver courses at at a venue of your choice. We can provide all of the necessary training aids; all you need to do is provide a suitable learning environment and refreshments. Cost for a one day course is currently £387 inc VAT (plus £10 per head). Please call us for a quote on: 01453 754473 or email: email@example.com.