Registering to pay your business rates
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
COVID-19 Additional relief fund (CARF)
The Carf Application process is now closed.
All businesses need to register with us for business rates.
Alternatively, write to us or email us with the following information:
- The address of the business property you are occupying
- Your company name and if a limited company, the company registration number and registered office address
- Your contact details, (address, phone numbers and email address)
- Your legal interest in the property, for example, freeholder, leaseholder, tenant and the date this interest started
- If you are leasing or renting the property, your landlord's details
- The date you started trading
- The date you occupied the property