Registering to pay your business rates
Closing Dates For Business Support Grant Applications
LRSGA 05/01/2021 to 15/02/2021 Last date for applications 31/03/2021
LRSGA 16/02/2021 to 31/03/2021 Last date for applications 31/05/2021
LRSG (closed) for December, Last date for applications 31/03/2021
LRSG (Open), Last date for applications 31/03/2021
Closed Business Lockdown Payments Last date for applications 31/03/2021
Christmas Support Payment (CSP) already closed to new application
All businesses that wish to claim will have to complete the secure online form by clicking on the link below.
Do not use this form to apply for the RESTART grants available from April. We will aim to invite applications via a different on-line application and details will be updated on these pages when the scheme is live.
All applications will be validated and a determination made as to whether the business is eligible for a grant and how much. Payment will be made as soon as practical after the assessment has been made.
The government will not accept deliberate manipulation and fraud and any business caught falsifying their statements or evidence to gain grant money will face prosecution and any funding issued will be subject to claw back, as may any grants paid in error.
All businesses need to register with us for business rates.
Alternatively, write to us or email us with the following information:
- The address of the business property you are occupying
- Your company name and if a limited company, the company registration number and registered office address
- Your contact details, (address, phone numbers and email address)
- Your legal interest in the property, for example, freeholder, leaseholder, tenant and the date this interest started
- If you are leasing or renting the property, your landlord's details
- The date you started trading
- The date you occupied the property