skip to main content


Rubbish and recycling collection update

The crews are out collecting where it is safe to do so. They will be continually assessing road conditions throughout the day and will endeavour to complete all collections.
More info
The household recycling centre (Tip) at Horsley is closed all day Tuesday 12th December due to ice and dangerous driving conditions.

Do you need to make an application to the Council to register for one of our services? If so, you can fill out one of our online forms.

bulky collections Bulky waste collection
apply for business rates reduction Business rates reduction
bulding control Building control inspection
business licence Business licence
freedom of information request Freedom of information request
Garden waste Garden waste collection
Housing register Housing register
Jobs at the Council Jobs at Stroud district Council
Parking permits Parking permits
Request a  new bin or box Order a new recycling bin or box

This page was last updated: 26 October 2017

Share this page