Streets & travel

Please note that the majority of Council services relating to roads are run and supported by Gloucestershire County Council.

To report an issue regarding Gloucestershire roads eg. potholes, surface water etc you must report this to Gloucestershire County Council:

  • parkingpng Parking

    Parking fines, challenge a parking fine and find out where to park.

  • folderpng Temporary road closure information

    How to apply for a road closure.

  • hazard-signpng Road closures

    Online map showing current road works in Gloucestershire.

  • eventspng Fly posting

    Stroud District Council takes a zero tolerance approach to fly posting.

  • taxispng Taxis

    Information relating to hackney carriage and private hire taxis in the Stroud district.

  • bus-passpng Community transport

    Community transport is part of the voluntary sector and plays an important role meeting the more specific needs of particular groups or individuals in the community.

This page was last updated: 2 weeks ago

Share this page