Welcome to the part of our website dedicated to your Councillors.
Find out who your Councillor(s) is, how to contact them, their committee membership and all costs incurred by them as part of their role.
- The role of the Chairman includes:
- - Chairing meetings of the Council;
- - Communication with private and voluntary sector organisations across the District;
- - Acting as official host to visitors to the District;
- - To represent the District at ceremonial events;
- - To promote public involvement in the Council's activities.
How do I contact/invite the Chairman to my event?
Stroud District Council
Political Group Leaders
Arranged in alphabetical order by party
Councillors Allowances and Costs
|Civic Year||Allowances||Allowances and Costs Incurred|
|2014-15||Members Allowances and Costs 1st Quarter 2014-15 - PDF|
|2013-14||Allowances and costs 2013-14 - PDF|
|2012-13||Allowances and costs 2012-13 - PDF|
|2011-12||Allowances and costs 2011-12 - PDF|
|2010-11||2010-11 - PDF||Allowances and costs 2010-11 - PDF|
|2009-10||2009-10 - PDF||Not available|