Stroud District Council

Frequently Asked Questions

Here is the answer to the question:
How can I dispose of asbestos?

Stroud District Council does not provide a disposal service for asbestos. However, Gloucestershire County Council makes arrangements for members of the public to dispose of SMALL quantities at its Household Recycling Centres (HRCs). You must make arrangements by ringing 0845 602 9344 to book a visit. Anyone turning up at an HRC without a booking appointment will unfortunately be turned away.

Stroud District Direct Link

The other FAQ entries for this service are:

Return to FAQ search homepage...