Planning applications submitted prior to 01 October 2005 do not have documents available online. Please contact the Council offices to view the associated documents.
- Scanned copies of representations will be available for others, including the applicant, to read as they are placed on the website with other documents. Please note that for transparency, your name and address are likely to appear on the website. We will however try to remove signatures, phone numbers and email addresses, however we cannot guarantee to do this on every occasion. Please also note that should a subsequent application be submitted or there is a companion application (a listed building, householder etc…), these comments will not necessarily by copied to the other file. You are advised to make a comment on each occasion.
- If this application is passed to the Planning Inspectorate for determination (appeal) all correspondence will be passed to the inspectorate. In the case of Householder applications no further evidence will be sought. As such it is vital that you make all your comments as soon as possible. You may write to the Council, email firstname.lastname@example.org or preferably click on the "submit a comment" link.
- The application can be viewed on any internet equipped computer and at the Council's offices between 10:00am and 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Copyright: Certain materials available through the Planning website - such as maps, plans, drawings and technical documents - are made available with the authority of the District Council pursuant to section 47 of the Copyright & Patents Act 1988. Unless that Act provides a relevant exception to copyright, further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.Reproducing an Ordnance Survey map or any map from this site can only be done if you have an appropriate licence to do so.
- If you need to print a copy of a PDF and your browser gives an error, save the PDF to your computer, open it using Acrobat Reader and then print the required pages.Some documents, such a word processed or spreadsheets, will need specific programs to view them.